Annual General Meeting, 2023
The next AGM will be held in the St Saviour’s Parish Centre on Wednesday November 1st. The meeting proper will start at 7.00pm but a welcome drink will be available from 6.30 pm when you will be able to meet current Officers and Committee Members.
The Agenda for the meeting
- Chair’s Welcome
- Dave Barden, our friend and Committee Member, remembered
- The AGM
- Approval of minutes of last AGM held September 28th 2022
- Matters Arising: Changes to the constitution of The Oxton Society (see below)
- Presentation and Approval of Chair’s Annual Report
- Accounts and Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- Nomination and election of Officers and Executive Committee Members
- Presentation of Awards:
- Outstanding Contribution to Oxton
- Oxton Society Design Award
- “The future of electricity in the face of climate change” – guest presentation from SP Energy Networks
- Discussion, Questions and points from the floor.
The minutes of the last AGM held in Sept. 2022 are available here.
The Annual Report for 2021/22 can be viewed here.
The existing Constitution can be viewed here.
The motion proposing changes to the Constitution can be viewed here