Notification of the Society’s Annual General Meeting, 2022.
You are invited to the Oxton Society’s AGM which will be held at the St Saviour’s Parish Centre starting at 7.00pm on Wednesday, 28th September.
A copy of the Chair’s Annual Report is available here. The agenda for the AGM is as follows.
- Chair’s welcome
- Minutes of last AGM held September 29th 2021
- Matters arising
- Presentation and approval of Chair’s Annual Report
- Accounts and approval of Treasurer’s Report
- Nomination and election of Executive Committee Members and Officers
- Presentation of Design Awards
- Presentation of “Outstanding Contribution to Oxton”Awards
- Strategy and the Future for The Oxton Society
- Meeting closes about 8.30pm
Minutes from last year’s meeting can be viewed here.
The AGM will start at 7pm. A welcome drink will be available from 6.30pm when you will be able to meet the Society’s Officers and Committee Members.
There are currently vacancies for a further 4 members of the Committee. If you are interested in joining the Committee, please contact The Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org